Broken games? Not if Ubisoft can help it…
Everyone likes to try things, but broken things aren’t cool. So rather than release a game broken and then fix it with patches, ala Skyrim, Ubisoft are opening one of their new games up for public beta testing.
Which game? Well, if you can’t tell by the picture, it’s Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Solider. Ubisoft have now announced that the public, multiplayer beta will run from the 19th April until the 2 May 2012.
Here’s the scoop from Ubisoft:
· Description: players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins
· Game session: 1 round of 15 minutes
Saboteur (available starting April 26th)
· Description: a bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team’s base
· Game session: 1 round of 10 minutes
Both modes will be playable on two different maps (Pipeline and Mill).
The beta can be accessed in the following ways:
· Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction Owners
o Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 owners can access the beta directly through the game
· Pre-order Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and receive a Xbox 360 beta key
· Also, look out for additional key giveaways online
This available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.