New Uncharted 3 Co-op Adventure DLC And Skins Pack
Coming today to Uncharted 3 is the Fort Co-Op adventure DLC. Fort Co-Op Adventure will mark the first time in the series players will be able to play co-op as the Uncharted villains with Zoran Lazarević, Eddy Raja, Harry Flynn joining forces in a tale that further explores the mystery behind the Janus head statue from the on-disc co-op adventure.
If players are itching for some competitive action on February 22nd players can download the Plaza, Temple, Train Wreck, and Village maps in the Flashback Map Pack 2 DLC. Map favourites return with all-new dynamic lighting effects, cutting-edge particle effects and a bevy of other fresh technical polish. The lighting on every map has been completely redone. This map pack provides a good look at what kind of technical and gameplay shine Sony can put on Uncharted 3 multiplayer maps.
If you want to buy all this content standalone here’s a handy pricing breakdown:
- February 7th 2012 –Fort Co-Op Adventure: £4.79/€5.99
- February 7th 2012 –Doughnut Skin Pack: £1.59/€1.99
- February 7th 2012 –Rogues Skin Pack 1: £2.39/€2.99
- February 7th 2012 – Rogues Skin Pack 2: £2.39/€2.99
- February 21st 2012 – Flashback Map Pack 2: £7.99/€9.99