Join the VGamingNews team!
Have you ever wanted to be a member of the gaming media? Ever wanted to review one of the up and coming titles? Perhaps you've got a really fantastic article idea you want to share with the world? Well, we're looking for someone just like you.
We're looking for new and experienced writers to join VGamingNews to help provide the best perspective in what's happening in the world of video games. We're focusing primarily on daily news writers but are considering all roles from reviewing, to content creators and more.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about video games and has a hankering to shout about them
- Someone with a good grasp of the English language
- Someone who can dedicate a few hours a week to writing about the latest news
What we will offer you:
- A place to showcase your work
- Advice on how to grow your writing/video presenting
- Training - where to sniff out the best stories and how to best to present them to our readers
- Live events opportunities
- Free stuff (merch, games, joy-con repairs)
To be completely upfront, VGamingNews is run as a hobby between our small team. Currently no-one gets paid and we do it for the love and community. We understand love doesn't pay the bills and so are looking at expand into paid positions in the future, but at this time we have to advertise these opportunities as unpaid.
We want to produce regular content and take over the gaming world, but as these positions are currently unpaid, our expectations are for new team members to help out as and when you can. We won't be putting on strict "X amount of articles per day/week" but equally, we do expect some regular output.
If this sounds like something you want to try, then click here to be taken to our application form and you could join our amazing team.