Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Details
Capcom have also confirmed various details around Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, which will be made available on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 this year. Following Super Street Fighter IV, this title further defines the fighting games and adds a whole host of new characters, improved online functionality and more to be announced.
Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released as a downloadable upgrade for existing Super Street Fighter IV owners and as full stand alone retail version.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier to find your favourite players’ latest replay.
– My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
– Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
See the trailer here:
And some character art here: